วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

How to bureaucracy your Easycap - Hardware

How to bureaucracy your Easycap - Hardware Video Clips. Duration : 7.00 Mins.


PLEASE READ I know I said "woah, it's hard" near the start of the video but I was refering to how hard it was to connect the cables with one hand, I wasn't refering to anything else to you sick-minded people out there. :) Anyways this is my recording setup for my Easycap/Xbox360 Easycap DC60 (Can only record in colour in PAL 50) - Around £10 off Ebay Easycap/Ezcap DC60+ (Records in colour on both PAL 50/60) - Around £20 from Amazon, Although if your lucky you might get one off Ebay, but be aware that many people pass the DC60 version off as the DC60+. I bought mine from www.ClimaxDigital.com through Amazon Marketplace. www.climaxdigital.co.uk Splitters - £2-3 EACH Buy them From Ebay. You can also buy these from most electrical stores. stores.shop.ebay.co.uk AV Cables - £2-7. These can be bought in many electrical stores but can also be found with Cameras and Video recording hardware. NOTE: If you buy the Easycap off Amazon UK like me then you get a FREE AV cable.

Keywords: Easycap, Easy, cap, Xbox, 360, Setup, Hardware, Software, Computer, Laptop, Pyrotoz, Dazzle, Pinnacle, Cables, AV, How, To, Noob, Splitters, S-Video, Instructions, Instruction, New, PAL, 50, 60, Standard, PS3, Wii, RCA, DC60, DC60+, Call, Of, Duty, yt:stretch=16:9, yt:crop=16:9, Thiisis, Siik

Thanks To : Pattaya Hotels Frozen Yogurt Machine Home Buy Bikini swimwear

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Popular